Being a third party distribution service provider, Bridgewater Logistics currently provides Transportation Services on a Full Truck Load (FTL) basis throughout South Africa and our neighbouring countries.
Full Truck Load or Direct/Dedicated Load may refer to one of two things:
- You have enough goods to fill a full truck road, or
- You have a partial load but prefer a dedicated truck to transport your goods.
Direct Load or Full Truck Load is chosen when having a minimum of ten or more pallets that need to be transported or when they are transporting high-risk materials or even when there are certain time constraints that are prevalent.
Advantages of Full Truck Load or Direct Load:
- Full Truck Load is the best way to transport large shipments.
- Direct Load is particularly ideal for high risk or delicate freight shipments.
- The shipment remains in a single truck from the point of departure to the arrival point
- Direct Load is great for high consumer demand.
When selecting to ship a truckload or less than truckload you will, need to consider the following: the size of your shipment, how fast you need it delivered, and/or how delicate your shipment is (is it easily damaged? Or is it temperature sensitive?) If the shipment is large, fragile, and it needs to reach a destination quickly, then FTL is the way to go. We offer competitive rates, consistent and reliable services with flexibility which all add up to one thing: a seamless experience for our customers!